Reasons to use DSS axles:
1. Full certified 300m 30 spline center bars (not just 28 spline like the others). There is a reason the Viper T56 uses a 30 spline and its the reason we do too.
2. Certified 4340AQ cages with re-designed radius on the CV cage windows.
3. Our center race in the CV is certified 300m, this should need no explanation, no one else uses this and we can prove it...
4. Rolled splines on our axle bars. Most know that a forging is always stronger than billet. Here at The Driveshaft Shop we roll our splines, this is by far the strongest way to form a spline and is far superior to cut splines (old technology).
5. not recomended for use with 28 spline stubs (use the 1000Hp Anti-sheel Hop or Even axles)